Colorado Fall Color Photography Workshop in Ridgeway / Dallas Divide
September 28 2019 @ 5:00 am - September 29 2019 @ 8:00 pm$395
Fall Foliage in Southwestern Colorado
The area around Dallas Divide/Mt. Sneffles/Ridgeway is arguably the most beautiful fall color location in the United States. The combination of beautiful fall foliage with towering European style crag peaks is a site to behold. We invite you to experience and capture the grand nature’s spectacle with the crew at American Photo Treks.
We’ll do all the driving. Let us take you on the scenic mountain roads to our favorite fall color photo sites and help you capture this splendor for yourself.
Each day of your adventure will start by watching the sun rise and bathe APT favorite sunrise locations in glorious warm light. We will then drive you to some places that are a little hard to get to and not always well known, but so worth the effort. We’ll shoot and talk photography all-day and end each day by capturing the gorgeous mountain sunsets from our prime locations. You will come home with fall color images you will be proud to share and print.
- Photo instruction sheets provided in advance so you will be well prepared to capture the color.
- We will do all the driving to our favorite photo spots in the area.
- We will provide expert assistance at the shooting locations and offer insights to ensure you capture the photographs you envision.
- As always, after the workshop, we will provide post-processing videos demonstrating how we post-process the images.
What’s Not Included:
- Lodging, you will need to secure your own lodging in the Ridgeway area .
- Meals, snacks and drinks. We will have large coolers for storing lunches.
Please read the following information carefully:
- A full refund will be given if cancellation is made 10 days prior to the meetup time. After that, no refunds will be given unless your spot is filled. If your spot can be filled, a full refund will be given.
- Weather can be an issue, as conditions can be unpredictable in Colorado. We will be watching the weather and forecast as the date approaches. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will issue full refunds.
- Please keep in mind that predicting fall colors is not an exact science. We cannot provide any refunds based on the color of the leaves.
- You will be required to read, sign, and return the American Photo Treks LLC liability waiver. The waiver can be downloaded HERE.
- Note: If you choose to pay via Stripe, your refund will be less the 3% processing fee imposed by Stripe.
- Please email the scanned copy of your waiver to Lars Leber: email@example.com.
What you need:
- Please bring food for the day. We will provide coolers
- Lenses: wide angle, zoom, etc.
- Dress warmly in layers as we will be shooting in the early morning and late evening in September. Please bring a Jacket, hat, and gloves. I like using hand warmers in the early morning.
4 people are attending Colorado Fall Color Photography Workshop in Ridgeway / Dallas Divide